2012/01/25

75 sex entertainment, for which his ex has not thought about - part 1

Usually you're not particularly nice to hear how great was his ex. But we guarantee you that this information is too juicy to miss it. Persuaded 75 men to reveal the weaknesses of his ex. Read them, try them and prove that your sex skills are much, much better!
1. "She was playing with my nipples. They are sensitive and would like it if my ex girlfriend licking them with his tongue. "
2. "Do not wake me for morning sex. At this time I'm most excited and she had it in mind. "
3. "It would be nice if my ex more often kindled passions and offered some new things to try in bed."
4. "She never looked at me when did to me oral sex."
5. "I wanted to play a little more with my backyard. Not to be offensive, but just barely tickling me there. "
6. "Sometimes I wanted it to be the one to hug me from behind after sex."
7. "Tease me that it would not allow me to kiss her below, without first brush my teeth."
8. "Sometimes at night we men feel an uncontrollable desire for sex and we need it to meet immediately. Once this happened to me, but then my ex was so entangled his legs around me while sleeping, I was forced to wait until he woke up. Until then, my animal sex drive had already disappeared. "
9. "Why did she never played with my hair during sex? It is so nice. "
10. "It allowed me to touch her feet He thought them very large, and I think that makes me excited. When I'm on top, I love to run my hand over the woman's foot and gently massaged it. "
11. "I wanted my ex-girlfriends to show me cool new sex positions, which had never before heard, and then show me how to do them."
12. "It would have interested me if it was offered to play with something crazy, like a wax candle."
13. "I wanted to let me use food in bed - as cream. She always worried about not dirty, but just what was the purpose. "
14. "To pay more attention to my balls during sex. They are very affordable, especially in the dog in missionary position or when the woman is on top, and represent a sort of male clitoris. "
15. "There is nothing sexier than a woman with nails scratching on my back during sex."
16. "I wanted to swallow. I always felt very uncomfortable when I saw it's over, she hurries to go to the bathroom to spit my sperm. "
17. "I think our sex life would be more interesting if at times it was a little more baldly. I'm talking about little things like mold or bite. Usually when I do, you and I like it. "
18. "My ex loved to tease me during predigrata that was sexy, but at one time.Sometimes too much teasing, because licking the head of my penis, rather than suck it or suck it, but then immediately stopped and took up with another part of my body. It made me crazy. In the worst sense. "
19. "I like how the movies when mad, she always grabs for bedsteads."
20. "She thought perverse sex toys and never wanted to experiment. I personally like them and I think may be helpful for both of us. "

No comments:

Post a Comment