2012/02/06

Human sand clock: a model with a 50 sm waist


Model whose waist is only 50 sm allegedly eat three times a day, including fatty foods like chips, pizza and sausages.

John Spanenberg is high 1. 70 meters and weighs less than 40 kg.

"Nobody believes me, but every day I eat three large meals. And during the rest ofher have a bite of chocolate and chips. Just got a small stomach. This to me is more of a problem, because if I eat a little more, I feel bad "says the newspaper model" Dream ".

Spanenberg was born with normal weight of about 3 kg. Her body is transformedinto its present form, when she was a teenager.

13 years of age her waist was 38 cm and her classmates could easily cover it with both hands.

She says she tried to gain weight, and ate many sweet things like "Mars", but without result.


"In Romania it is better to be overweight because it means that from a wealthy family."


In 2006 she met her husband Ian, who is from Germany. Then John began to feelcomfortable in your own body.

He encouraged her to become a model after her pictures posted on the Internet which received fantastic reviews.

"I am still trying to get fat, to not look so shocked. And since I now live in Germany, I can not eat enough pizza and sausages."


No comments:

Post a Comment